This 8 lesson bundle completes the Level 1 course: Foundations of practice.
Over lessons 9 - 16 you shall learn:
- The first 4 Kalugal (leg swings/kicks)
- The first 2 ground exercises for upper body strengthening
- How to use the Vadivu (postures) for core strengthening and stability
- The Arrapukai form (waterversion) of Meippayattu
- The first prayer form (Ishvari vanakam) of northern-style Kalari
- The first empty-hands form of southern-style Kalari (Thekkan)
By the end of this course you will have a 60 minute training program, that you can do independently and you shall be ready to progress onto Level 2: Building Flow and Release.
CLICK on the button below to enrol now and continue your journey.